I work with people who can’t figure out how to express themselves and their brand the best way.
I turn drab into fab and give them the tools they need to present a professional and polished image once and for all.
- A Bachelors in Art and 10+ years of Design and PR experience
- Art included in over 50 national and international exhibitions.
- Experience working with individuals and businesses in dozens of countries including: USA, Canada, Australia, India, Pakistan, Germany, and Singapore.
- Articles published in numerous publications including; SISTERS Magazine, The Huffington Post, Azizah Magazine, Aquila Style, and more.
- A track record of writing winning grants with $20,000+ awarded to date!
And when I’m not writing and designing I can be found taking cross-country road trips with my husband and daughter, or elbow deep in scraps of paper creating my one-of-a-kind art collages.
If you are dying to know more, here are three things you don’t know about me:
- I make my tacos with salt, pepper and vinegar on my cabbage – just like my Russian grandma taught me.
- Everything I own in the world could fit into two, maybe three, suitcases.
- I love stacking river-rocks.
Come play with me right this second, by filling out my New Client Questionnaire.